JoStylin is an all organic cosmetics brand founded by Jostylin, a Youtube hair enthusiast. Having been natural for 10 years now, I can confidently say that growing Afro hair requires patience and lots of heart-centered care. I feel that efficient techniques accompanied with the right natural ingredients are what our hair loves the most. 99% of the ingredients used in our products are 99% naturally derived, with the remaining 1% being made up of gentle yet effective preservatives such as Cetearyl Alcohol.
Our products are grown, mixed and packaged on the African continent, with ingredients coming as far as Tanzania, Uganda and Ghana. I wanted to combine my knowledge gained from my Hons Degree in International Development Studies with my love for hair. The African continent has been blessed with endless natural beauty, but natural resources are pillaged and exported in return for goods, created using the very same natural ingredients that were exported. We are doing our part in that respect.